At ChiqChaq we help connecting people. Whether you’re a customer looking for the right service provider, or a professional or business looking for customers, we are here for you to help.
However, during the time of necessary quarantine and personal distancing, that becomes challenging and we all face uncertainty in upcoming weeks and even months.
The health and safety of our community are our top priority. We’re adjusting, and thinking of ways we can help you adjust, too. Let’s stay calm, informed, make safe choices and support each other.
For this we are launching a “Helping Hand” Initiative which enables help and volunteer support of our communities through services.
At this time there are no strangers. We’ll get through this together – and emerge on the other side of this experience stronger than before.
Customers’ frequently asked questions
What can I do to help service providers at this time?
- If not compromising your safety, continue supporting individual professionals and small businesses.
- Keep your distance. Wave instead of shaking hands. Use protection face masks, gloves, sanitizers, and wash your hands regularly.
- Hire remote services, or services that maintain substantial distance between you and the service provider.
Should I postpone my projects and tasks?
Make safety your top priority.
- If the project or task isn’t essential, consider postponing.
- If your local health officials are restricting activity, make sure you follow their directions.
Service Providers’ frequently asked questions
What steps should I take right now?
- Contact and inform your customers about all the possible adjustments and changes in your previous arrangements.
- If possible, consider offering remote services, or offer digital consultations.
- Prepare for decrease in demand for your services. It should bounce back as COVID-19 is addressed.
- Give preference to online payments for services.
Quarantine and COVID-19 frequently asked questions
What is COVID-19?
A coronavirus is a virus that causes respiratory infections. COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness and dry cough.
COVID-19 can be easily spread by people who do not show any visible symptoms. That’s why personal distancing is so important.
Older people and those with underlying medical problems are more likely to develop serious illness. People with fever, cough and difficulty breathing should seek medical attention immediately.
What can I personally do during this time?
These are some recommendations from World Health Organization:
- Wash your hands. Washing them thoroughly for at least 30 seconds with soap and water works to kill the virus.
- Keep your distance. The World Health Organization recommends keeping at least 2 meters between yourself and other people.
- Don’t touch your face. It’s a fast way for the virus to get you sick — or if you’re sick, to pass on the virus to whatever surfaces you touch.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Face mask is the safest way to protect yourself and others.
- Stay home.
Where can I find more info?
The situation is changing on the daily and even hourly basis.
To stay informed you can check World Health Organization and your local health officials.